Invesco Mutual Fund has filed papers with the Sebi to launch a scheme that will invest in Invesco Elwood Global Blockchain Exchange Traded Fund
Kotak Multi-Cap Fund: The NFO opened today (September 8 2021) and closes on September 22, 2021.
As passive investment mimics the market, it is comparatively less volatile than the active funds, and this makes it a good choice for new investors
Sectors like technology and consumer-facing companies and specialty chemicals are posting healthy revenue growth
The existing investors in long-duration funds may stay invested for a three-year time horizon with discipline.
As per the value research data, the mid-cap funds have given a return of 56%, 15.56%, and 14.64% over one, three, and five year period
Digital investing platforms have made a significant contribution to assisting investors with this decision-making process
A direct mutual fund is one that is purchased directly from the fund house or AMCs by investors
In July 2021, 25.33% of assets held by individual investors are from the B30 locations, and the remaining 74.67% are from T30
Taking a significant risk is not necessarily bad; it is vital to apply strategies that help limit investment risk