There is some important news for Aadhaar card holders. Now users can download their Aadhaar card even without registered mobile number. Aadhaar issuing organisation Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has announced this. With this, those users will now get relief, who have not registered their mobile number with Aadhaar card. Earlier, the registered mobile number was required to download the Aadhaar card. Let us know how you can download Aadhaar card without registered mobile number.
How to download Aadhaar without registered mobile number
1. To download the Aadhaar card, first of all visit the official website of UIDAI https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
2. After this, click on ‘My Aadhaar’.
3. After this you click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
4. Now, here you will be asked for your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
5. Here you can also give 16 digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) instead of Aadhaar number.
6. Now enter the security or captcha code given.
7. If you want to download Aadhaar card without registered mobile number, then click on the option of ‘My mobile number is not registered’.
8. Then enter your alternate number or non-registered mobile number.
9. Now click on ‘Send OTP’.
10. A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on the alternate number entered, fill it.
11. Now click on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ checkbox and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
12. After this a new page will open in front of you.
13. For verification of reprinting, you are given the option of preview Aadhaar letter here.
14. After this you click on ‘Make Payment’.
15. After payment, your Aadhaar card will be downloaded.