The state-owned Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna company, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment in the various engineer posts. Through this recruitment process OIL will fill 146 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till December 9, 2021.
– Advertisement number: HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2021-25
– Date: November 10, 2021
– Starting of online application: November 10, 2021
– Last date of online application: December 9, 2021
Check a look on post-wise vacancy details:
– CHE12021 (Chemical engineering): 08 posts
– CIV12021 (Civil engineering): 12 posts
– COM12021 (Computer engineering): 05 posts
– ELE12021 (Electrical engineering): 21 posts
– ETC12021 (Electronics and telecom engineering: 03 posts
– INS12021 (Instrumentation technology): 32 posts
– MEC12021 (Mechanical engineering): 65 posts
Candidates must have passed matriculation or class 10 from a
government recognised board and must have a three-year diploma in relevant field from a government recognised institute.
– Age limit: The minimum and maximum age limit is 18 years and 30 years respectively as on December 9, 2021. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government guidelines.
As per notification, selected candidates will be paid Rs 37,500 to Rs 1,45,000 per month.
The application fee for candidates is Rs 200, whereas no fee is applicable to ST/ SC/PwBD and ex-servicemen category candidates.
How to apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through oil-india.com till December 09, 2021. For more details candidates are advised to read official notification carefully before applying.
Download Money9 App for the latest updates on Personal Finance.